FAED is a cast steel foundry with over 20 years experience in the sector.
Founded in 1996, FAED is a world reference in manufacturing of steel components.
- Total surface area: 18,500 m2.
- Under roof surface area: 8,500 m2.
- Melting capacity: 16 MTs.
- Annual capacity: 4,000 MTs.
- Largest molding box: 4.5 x 4.5 m.
- Largest crane: 80 MTs.
- Staff: 75 employees.
The company’s adaptation to the new markets and its search for continuous methods improvement has been a constant idea that has allowed obtaining the flexibility and agility that customers request.
- 55% Export: Germany, Norway, Russia, Finland, Mexico, USA, Holland, Italy, France, Portugal.
Our customers always find customization, close attention, flexibility and adaptability being our signs of identity, taking care of resolving URGENT orders quickly at any time guaranteeing maximum products quality.