FAED is a cast steel foundry with over 20 years experience in the sector.
Founded in 1996, FAED FAED is a world reference in the manufacturing of steel components.
- Total surface area: 18,500 m2.
- Built surface area: 8,500 m2.
- Smelting capacity: 16 tonnes.
- Annual capacity: 4,000 tonnes.
- Largest box: 4.5 x 4.5 m.
- Largest crane: 80 tonnes.
- Staff: 75 employees.
The company’s adaptation to the new markets and its search for continuous improvement methods has been a constant idea that has allowed us to obtain the flexibility and agility that our customers require.
- 55% export: Germany, Norway, Russia, Finland, Mexico, USA, Holland, Italy, France, Portugal.
Our customers always find personalised , close attention, with flexibility and adaptability being our signs of identity, taking care of and resolving URGENT productions in a minimum time period and at all times, guaranteeing the maximum quality of the products.